READY TO HIRE!
ESTIMATOR for HVAC Sheet Metal Fabrication at a manufacturing firm near Nashville, TN. Includes relocation assistance.
- Responsible for all phases of the estimating and bidding process including preconstruction services and performing estimate takeoffs
- Bid document review, pre-bid meetings, client interface, quantity takeoff, material, equipment ricing, spreadsheet input and proposal preparation
- Estimates will be prepared using Trimble MEP/Autobid estimating software
- Duties also include on site and/or In-house estimating where candidate will work with professionals smaller projects using blue print takeoffs, plasma machine output data, or labor factors to calculate pricing
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years Mechanical Construction Estimating experience and proficiency in the preparation of large and complex bid proposals of all types
- Expertise with Ductwork systems serving a full range of commercial and institutional facilities (including black iron and stainless exhaust duct)
- Thorough knowledge of the mechanical construction bidding processes is required
- Experience with Trimble or Quickpen software is desired
- Salary in range shown based on extent of hands on Technical experience, educations, and extent of Supervisory or Leadership experience
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Growth opportunity
- Relocation assistance