The Production Electro Mechanic’s primary function is to install, troubleshoot, and repair complex control equipment involving work of varied nature with minimum supervision.
Responsibilities for the Electro-mechanical Technician
- Support Hot End operations with identifying and resolving mechanical and electronic issues
- Perform repairs and assist with set up and startup of production equipment
- Perform Preventive maintenance on production machines and lehrs
- Support Rotary and Press Shop Mechanics with Job Changes
- Perform maintenance repairs on Hot End secondary equipment, to include lehrs and decorator machines
- Work overtime, as required. Respond to call in duty, as required
Requirements for the Electro-mechanical Technician
- Ability to read electrical drawings and troubleshoot mechanical issues for all equipment in Hot End
- Ability to work in a high demand fast paced work environment with minimal supervision
- Basic electrical knowledge to include understanding of PLC and VFD control equipment. ( 220V/480V)
- Basic mechanical knowledge to include using basic hand tools with minor torch and welding when necessary.
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 75 lbs
- Ability to work in a hot and noisy work environment (Manufacturing Environment)
- Ability to climb, crouch, bend, twist, and conduct tasks within the restrictions presented in the Hot End environment