One of the leading custom build automation company in Atlanta, GA is looking for a "MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SUPERVISOR". This position is a direct hire and relocation assistance is provided to the right candidate. The ideal candidate will have experience in CUSTOM AUTOMATION EQUIPMENT, MACHINE DESIGNS, POWERTRAIN, POWERTRAIN ASSEMBLIES, SUB-ASSEMBLIES. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please apply immediately.
- Responsible for designing, developing, managing and/or maintaining mechanical solutions for production machines and processes specific to customer requirements.
- This is multidisciplinary role, working closely with colleagues across a number of functions,including operations, purchasing and design.
- Travel to customer sites & commission the machines with all external vendors & perform FAT.
- Work with other Controls Engineers in commissioning machines
- Supervise and design mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic drawings.
- Travel more than 50% of the time (National and International).
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field or foreign equivalent (desired but not required).
- 10 or more years of experience in Mechanical engineering field with 3 or more years of supervisory experience is a MUST.
- Experience in CUSTOM AUTOMATION EQUIPMENT, MACHINE DESIGNS, POWERTRAIN, POWERTRAIN ASSEMBLIES, SUB-ASSEMBLIES in Automotive industry.
- Able to travel to customer sites nationally and internationally(Germany, Mexico).
- Bilingual is preferred but NOT must.
- Company sponsored benefits-medical,dental,vision,short-long term disabilities, 401k matching.
- 8k bonus.
- Relocation Package.