Established maker of industrial products seeks an EHS MANAGER for its manufacturing operations located just outside of GREENVILLE, SC. The EHS MANAGER ensures a safe working environment by creating, implementing and maintaining environmental, health and safety programs to minimize workplace injuries and to comply with all regulations. . IMMEDIATE, DIRECT-HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
Responsibilities for the Safety Manager
- Investigate and resolve safety hazards to eliminate risks of workplace injury.
- Manage workers comp system for facility including accident investigation, root cause analysis, scheduling IME’s, communication with medical providers and insurance company and return to work program.
- Develop and implement safety and training programs to meet MIOSHA and OSHA regulations.
- Create accident statistics and reports to identify risk areas and injury trends.
Requirements for the Safety Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Safety or related field.
- 7-10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment and experience with health and safety administration.
- Understanding of employment laws such as ADA, FMLA, Workers Comp, etc.
- Certification in ASP/CSP/ CIH/ CHMM highly desirable
Benefits for the Safety Manager
- The company provided a competitive benefits package to include relocation assistance