Large Chemical manufacturer is looking for a Maintenance Reliability Superintendent for their South Louisiana location. This is a direct hire opportunity. Candidates must have strong background with chemical plant maintenance.
- Responsible for providing the leadership necessary to improve site operations in the areas of safety, environmental, quality, cost and productivity through increased asset reliability with direct responsibility for reliability engineers and reliability technicians
- Responsible for mentoring of the site reliability engineers, reliability KPI development and monitoring, understanding of the maintenance work management system, technical support during unit turnarounds, assist in maintenance cost analysis
- Manage site's mechanical integrity program
- Interface between operations, maintenance, craft maintenance groups and the project engineering group
- Support and drive accident prevention and environmental excellence
- Must have B.S. or higher in engineering
- At least ten years required chemical plant maintenance and reliability experience
- Must have good understanding of preventive and predictive maintenance technologies, asset strategies, mechanical integrity and reliable manufacturing
- Supervisory experience also required with supervision of professionals preferred
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and good computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office Suite. This position also requires a high degree of organizational skills and the ability to perform cost tracking and data analysis.
- Comprehensive Bonus
- 401K with company contribution
- Incentive Bonus