A leading manufacturer located in San Lorenzo, CA is looking for (2) Ammonia Refrigeration Technicians. (1) Day shift and (1) swing shift available. This is a direct hire opportunity. This position is responsible for Journeyman level Refrigeration, maintenance, and repair in a manufacturing environment. Sign on bonus for non local candidates. APPLY NOW!
- Daily communication of all pertinent information regarding system operation and maintenance to departmental management and maintenance teams.
- Housekeeping and cleanup of refrigeration machine rooms, refrigeration maintenance areas, and all project areas on a daily basis.
- Required to interpret and understand plans and specifications, schematics, operating and maintenance manuals, etc. for systems being overseen.
- Assist management in developing standard operating procedures, daily work schedules, and duty cycles for all repairs and maintenance for refrigeration and HVAC systems.
- Assist in managing outside mechanical and refrigeration contractors conducting service, repair and new contract work.
- 4+ years experience in ammonia refrigeration
- RETA Certification and CFC Certification
- 2 year Degree in HVACR preferred
- Certified Industrial Refrigeration Operator Certification within 1 year of hire to attain Refrigeration Technician level III classification.
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Sign on bonus for non local candidates