HVAC INSTRUCTOR opportunity for a highly regarded manufacturing firm at a location near Oklahoma City, OK. Need HVAC chiller or controls or related HVAC experience. Need BS/BA in either Engineering, Business, Education, or other relevant field. Growth opportunity with a top firm. Travel less than 10%. Includes relocation.
Responsibilities for the Trainer
- Provide HVAC training and instruction to industrial team members and clients
- Develop technical training materials that are presented live, online, via mobile devices, and in print
- Conduct learning sessions, in live classroom sessions, web-based learning sessions, and on-the-job training
- Further develop expertise in new technology, products, or processes and serves as a subject matter expert in the development of learning materials
- Measures results of technical training using appropriate methods and reports results of measurements and evaluations to appropriate Program Leaders, Learning and Development Managers. Develops and presents recommendations for continuous improvements to technical training.
- Assist external customers with their training needs and questions including documentation for remote courses.
- Provides coaching and guidance to less experienced learning facilitators on how to improve their learning facilitation and coaching techniques for greater effectiveness.
Requirements for the Trainer
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline, such as Engineering, Business or Education, or equivalent experience (i.e. significant training experience & tech support)
- 5+ years' HVAC business experience with strong HVAC industry knowledge and experience, preferably in an instructional setting.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. – will need to demonstrate writing ability and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated adult education / training / facilitation experience.
Benefits for the Trainer
- Salary in range shown based on extent of qualifications.
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Growth opportunity with a solid firm