One of the world's largest suppliers of advanced light detectors and detector systems for industrial, scientific and commercial applications, is seeking to fill an Inside Sales Engineer III position in their San Diego, CA location. Candidates need to be fluent in Spanish.
Responsibilities for the Sales Engineer
- Lead follow-up and qualification: responsible for initial lead contact, qualification, and follow-up.
- Responsible for how to get to the next step in the sales process of discovery, proposal, handling objections, and closing the sale.
- Customer relationship management: Manage opportunities up to a level of $250K.
Requirements for the Sales Engineer
- BS Degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline.
- Three years experience functioning in an engineering role with significant customer interface.
- 4 years of experience in the photonics industry.
- 2 years of sales experience.
- Fluent in Spanish.
Benefits for the Sales Engineer
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Profit sharing plan.
- Alternate Transportation Incentives.