Strong Civil Engineering firm in Omaha, NE seeks a P.E. for their design team. Must have a P.E. license that is current with the state of NE or able to transfer license. Looking for at least 5 years of technical experience within the Oil/Gas or Railroad industry. Direct hire role paying $100 K to $150 K with some relocation assistance for qualified candidates.
- Provide design and mechanical engineering for multiple projects
- Prepare sketches and perform calculations for mechanical equipment and/or detailed segment of a project
- Prepare technical equipment data sheets for review and approval
- Prepare technical equipment specifications for review and approval
- Evaluate vendor’s technical bids and recommendations
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Developing Budgets, Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Project Management, Process Improvement, Performance Management
- Tank Cars or Pressure vessles
- Must have Mechanical Design experience within the Oil/Gas or Railroad industry
- Current P.E. license
- Looking for 5 + years of experience
- Rail road fueling experience is a plus
- Must understand ASTM,ASME and API code
- Other Engineering degrees will be considered
- Full and relocation assistance