We're looking for a Senior Project Manager, to join our client in the Las Vegas area. Seeking an Exceptional Leader with clear direction and accountability for major capital project installations from initial budget requests and cost estimating, through phased engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning in a World Class Manufacturing environment.
- Assures capital program is implemented cost effectively.
- Prepares capital cost estimates, capex budget requests, project spending variance reports, purchase orders, as well as invoice approvals.
- Completes phased engineering studies of projects for North American facilities developing and evaluating conceptual alternatives in support of business needs.
- Provides Project Execution Plans, including Critical Path Schedules, Resource Plans, Project Risk Registers, and Budget and Variance reports.
- Recognized Project Management Expert for industrial facilities, experienced in directing engineering, consulting and construction resources within heavy industrial manufacturing environments on major capital project teams.
- Demonstrated record of project assignments completed on/under budget, on/ahead of required dates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Civil, Chemical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience with a successful record of accomplishment safely leading the completion of several major industrial project installations throughout North America