Seeking a Structural Engineer to use advanced understanding and knowledge of Engineering principles and methods, investigates, inspects, and interprets evidence of property damage and/or equipment failure for residential, commercial, and industrial buildings and sites, etc. determining origin and cause.
- Inspects assigned buildings and sites
- Documents existing site conditions using scaled sketches and/or diagrams, measurements, collection of evidence, and photographic documentation.
- Responsible for appropriate handling of records of assignments, referrals, follow-up with Claims Adjusters, interviews with property owners, witnesses, etc.
- Completes all forensic investigations in a timely manner. Provides written reports.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited college or University
- 5+ years structural engineering residential or commercial projects
- PE license in the state of California required
- Forensic experience would be a +
- Excellent company benefits offered