A utility holding company serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers is looking for a Planner Buyer Agent in the Denver, CO or Henderson, CO area. This is a 6-month CONTRACT position with the possibility of extension. No per diem available.
- Assigned business unit support at several locations in or close to the Denver metro area. Will be required to travel to each supported location routinely as assigned. Ensures material/service planning and fulfillment requirements are met.Understands flow of demand to inventory, master agreements, and other purchase transactions.
- Executes POs accurately and in a timely manner. Develops/implements procurement strategies to achieve cost, schedule and quality goals. Achieves inventory management, scheduling coordination, supplier management, and process improvement objectives.
- Appraises, market, sells, and disposes of surplus assets Leads customer material gathering, asset sale, and disposal requirements issue resolution, disputes and performance issues.
- SAP experience experience. Basic contract knowledge, negotiation and project management skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree in SC Management, Engineering, Project Management, Business, Finance or equivalent experience Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP systems Preferred Experience working with SAP ECC. Supply Chain certification required.
- Minimum requirements Material forecasting and project planning knowledge.