TECHNICAL SALES opportunity for a highly regarded manufacturing firm at a location in Holland, OH. Need BA/BS/BAA degree or a combination of education and experience and 4 to 6 years experience in Construction related sales and a plus to have 1-2 years related to HVAC. Projected 50% regional travel. Includes relocation.
Responsibilities for the Sales Engineer
- Expand deeper and wider into existing accounts and seek out, qualify and close new sales opportunities, on a monthly basis.
- Implement sales process to build partnering relationships with owners or owner representatives in key decision-making roles.
- Meet quarterly sales quotas based on annual sales plans.
- Develop relationships with internal operations and administrative staff to ensure customer satisfaction, and effectively and efficiently address issues.
- Perform take offs and bid the full spectrum of company products
Requirements for the Sales Engineer
- Bachelor’s in Business, Engineering, or a related discipline OR combination of education and directly related experience, A Plus to have MBA
- 4 to 6 years related experience
- A PLUS to have 2 years progressive field sales experience in HVAC controls
- A PLUS to have minimum 1 year experience selling HVAC or building automation systems (service or projects)
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
Benefits for the Sales Engineer
- Salary in range shown based on extent of qualifications.
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Growth opportunity with a solid firm
- Incentive pay