SR MECHANICAL ENGINEER opportunity with a highly regarded manufacturing firm in central Missouri. BS Engineering and and a PE OR otherwise ability to obtain within 3 years. Minimum 7 years hands on in the field equipment maintenance, troubleshooting, and upgrade experience. Growth opportunity. Includes relocation.
- Provide guidance and an engineer and technical support to facilities and construction and maintenance projects
- Manage maintenance projects coordinating internal and external resources, selecting and supervising consultants and contractors and the selecting and purchasing of equipment
- Develop designs and specifications for projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Must have PE OR otherwise ability to obtain within 3 years (for state of Missouri or through reciprocity)
- Minimum 7 years hands on in the field equipment maintenance, troubleshooting, and upgrade experience.
- Experience with industrial grade equipment such as air conditioners, conveyors, industrial elevators or any similar level of industrial equipment
- Project management experience
- Salary in range shown based on extent of experience
- Bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits
- Career Growth opportunity