A leading aerospace organization located in Bloomfield, CT is looking for an Export Compliance Specialist. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE for non local candidates. This is a direct hire opportunity. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Specialist
- Assure the company meets or exceeds all export compliance requirements as stated under Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- Draft, submit, and status export licenses for hardware and technical data; and draft, submit and status agreements, including Technical Assistance Agreements (TAA) and Manufacturing License Agreements (MLA).
Requirements for the Specialist
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years direct export compliance requirement experience as stated under Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- Experience with contracts, procurement, licensing or related technical field.
Benefits for the Specialist
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Relocation assistance for non local candidates