Leading Automotive manufacturer is looking to hire a permanent Supplier Quality Engineer, This opportunity will be located in the Bowling Green,Ky area
The ideal candidate will provide technical expertise regarding process control, establishing new quality systems and standards for new program/product launch.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation package ranging from $70-80k. Paid relocation is also available.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Utilize the tools of APQP (PPAP, FMEA’s, control plans, capability studies, etc.)
- Participate/Ensure timeliness of corrective and preventive actions for internal and external quality concerns
- Visit and follow-up with suppliers on Quality / Delivery issues seeking corrective actions
- Bachelors Degree and 5+ years relevant experience
- Understand automotive Quality Assurance requirements (e.g. Production Part Approval Program, Process Sign-Off, Part Submission Warrants, etc.)
- Must have thorough knowledge of the TS16949 Quality System Requirements and Auditing