Leading manufacturer is looking to hire permanent Maintenance Technicians. These positions will be located near Auburn, Indiana. Candidates must be willing to work either a 2nd shift or a 3rd shift opportunity. Local applicants only.
These full-time, permanent positions come with an hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging from $22 to $27, PLUS overtime, and a shift premium. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Maintain and troubleshoot all machine and process systems, electrical and mechanical
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot PLCs, relay ladder diagrams, and control components
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot power distribution systems, branch circuits, lighting systems, transformers, and wiring methods and materials
- Perform routine maintenance of systems based on machine PM requirements
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work 2nd shift and/or 3rd shift
- Strong knowledge of PLC programming and electrical wiring
- Ability to read and interpret schematics and blueprints
- Full-time, Direct-Hire Permanent Position
- Hourly rate ranging from $22 - $27 an hour, PLUS overtime, and a shift premium
- 401(k) plan with company match, tuition assistance, and flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, and short and long term disability protection