A leading manufacturer located near Martinsburg, WV is looking for (2) Process Engineers to support plant growth. This is a direct hire opportunity. Possible relocation assistance, but prefer local candidates. APPLY NOW
Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
- Monitors and controls processes in the plant including product sizing, facing, and packaging.
- Analyzes the process and product data to identify ways to improve and optimize material quality and throughput.
- Identifies optimal machine settings and generates work instructions and procedures for production personnel.
- Lead projects to enhance manufacturing capabilities through innovative ideas and design improvements
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering discipline required.
- 2+ years Process/Industrial Engineering experience required.
- Continuous Improvement experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of Mechanical Engineering standards for common manufacturing equipment
Benefits for the Process Engineer
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Annual bonus and 401k match
- Possible relocation assistance