HVAC CONTROLS PROJECT MANAGER opportunity at a highly regarded firm in Milwaukee, WI. Need relevant AS degree and 2 years HVAC controls experience OR otherwise 4 years of directly related experience. Must know how to program and install HVAC controls. Relocation assistance.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager
- Hands on project manager to lead a team of technicians on our construction projects in the local area. Under general direction, acts as the on-site project leader to plan, execute, and complete control systems projects with assigned customers.
- Perform or delegate tasks as required to execute and fully complete assigned projects including: hardware design, system programming, installation coordination, system and network commissioning and project closeout. Programing and installing HVAC controls.
- Manage and complete the loading, device verification, and commissioning of all system controllers as required. Validate complete system functionality and resolves issues with subcontractors and others to ensure proper operation. Provide accurate project as-built and commissioning documentation.
- Responsible for the overall financial results of assigned projects including: costs, project billings, and collections. Provides work direction to subcontractors, electrical installers, technicians, designers, and administration.
- Manage the selection, ordering, budget and delivery schedule of materials to be procured for the projects assigned. Obtain pricing and availability from outside vendors and suppliers, mechanical and electrical subcontractors including scope, terms and conditions
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Minimum of a technical Associates Degree OR four years of equivalent related field experience in the HVAC industry.
- Minimum 2+ years of field experience or four years of equivalent related field experience in the HVAC industry.
- Technical hands on experience in systems design and commissioning of digital HVAC controls systems. Must have knowledge of control theory and HVAC systems.
- Strong personal computer skills.
- PLUS to have Knowledge of project accounting, costing principles and contracting
- Must know how program and install HVAC controls
Benefits for the Project Manager
- Salary in range shown based on extent of qualifications.
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Growth opportunity with a solid firm
- Relocation assistance