MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER opportunity at a top manufacturing firm in southeastern Kansas. Need manufacturing experience in automotive related, aerospace, or other relevant manufacturing experience. Includes relocation.
- Use CAD tools to simulate, test and document new products or equipment for manufacturing automobile sensors, switches, and actuators.
- Conduct, document and track Design Reviews
- Generate preliminary estimates for Capital Investment Plan
- Generate project plan and document per Engineering Department Procedures
- Participate on and lead teams as required
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years engineering experience designing assembly equipment
- A PLUS to have either Automotive manufacturing experience OR PLC programming experience
- Need CAD, A PLUS to have Solidworks 2016
- Salary in range shown based on related qualifications
- Bonus potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Solid manufacturing firm, growth opportunity