A global power leader, is currently seeking a Electronics Engineer in the Seymour, IN area. This is a 7-month CONTRACT assignment. No per diem available. Some OT may be required as well as working from home depending on work load.
Responsibilities for the Electronic Engineer
- Create and manage schedules by internal and external customer negotiated delivery rates, as well as elevating and resolving issues that may come up.
- Develop, validate, and release application-specific feature calibrations based on customer requirements. Support problem solving analysis, develop and present application-specific training material.
- Guarantee that calibration development compiles with local and corporate quality procedures.
Requirements for the Electronic Engineer
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or an equivalent field.
- Knowledge of engine control modules (ECMs), sensors, and actuators. Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Benefits for the Electronic Engineer