Well established energy company is seeking an experienced Project Engineer with tank maintenance and construction experience for a long term contract assignment near Memphis, TN. Ideal candidate will have 12+ years refinery experience, along with 2+ years in tank maintenance or construction. Local candidates strongly preferred, but client will consider an individual with ties to the Memphis, TN area who is willing to relocate to the area for a long term contact assignment.
Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
- Oversee various tank maintenance and construction projects for the refinery location
- Mark-up and approve tank construction drawings
- Write and develop Tank construction contracts and AFE’s
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- BS Engineering or equivalent years experience - PE registration a plus.
- 10+ yrs. experience in refining or similar facility along with 2+ yrs. experience in tank maintenance or construction
- Ability to write and develop Tank construction contracts and AFE’s
- Familiar with API 650/653