There is an engineering consulting company in Lancaster, PA that is currently looking for a Civil Engineer to work on municipal projects. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with employer-sponsored benefits.
Responsibilities for the Civil Engineer
- 4 - 7 years of experience working with municipalities
- basic knowledge of Water, Wastewater and Stormwater design and permitting
- Subdivision and Land Development review experience desired. Experience with NPDES/MS4 permitting and basic traffic and transportation engineering is preferred
- Construction observation experience is a plus, but not required.
Requirements for the Civil Engineer
- Licensed PE in Pennsylvania desired; EIT certification may be considered
Benefits for the Civil Engineer
- Company sponsored benefits