A world leading automotive OEM located in Greer, SC is looking for a Transportation Specialist. Must have experience with NAFTA regulations and overseas shipping containers. This is a long term contract opportunity. APPLY NOW!
- Coordinates development of NAFTA inbound transportation schedule with Material Planning and service provider(s).
- Monitors service provider performance against the NAFTA Schedule.
- Channel any requirements related to contracts to the Transportation Purchasing Department.
- Investigates the feasibility of proposals by the process partners for optimizing the NAFTA schedules.
- Working with suppliers on scheduling of shipments, tracking, monitoring KPIs.
- AS degree, preferably in Transportation, Business, Computer Science, or a technical area
- 2+ years experience in a manufacturing logistics function.
- Must have experience with NAFTA regulations and overseas shipping containers.
- Physical logistics and trucking OTR experience also needed.
- Material planning experience within manufacturing / import, export and customs experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package