A manufacturing company considered one of the world’s leading innovators in materials science is looking for a Manufacturing/Engineering Team Leader in the Painted Post, NY area. This is a 3-month CONTRACT position. No per diem is available. Rotating 7 day schedule: Wednesday - Tuesday (6:15am - 3pm); Thursday - Wednesday (2:15pm - 11pm); Friday - Friday (10:15pm - 7am). 50 hrs + per week.
Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
- Manage team by communicating job expectations, monitoring staffing productivity, and monitor team performance.
- Maintain overtime log and call in replacements to cover absences. Communicate professionally with all internal and external customers.
- Validate that all the releases comply with COA and/or COC requirements. Complete LIMS production set-ups.
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Associate's degree in Applied Sciences and three years of experience.
- Troubleshooting ability and supervisory experience.
Benefits for the Project Coordinator