Substation Design & Project Engineer with a client located in Eastern Iowa, This position will be responsible for the electrical, physical and structural design of substation project additions from 4kV to 345kV. Excellent benefits and the position is bonus eligible. Great relocation package for candidates that qualify.
- Provide engineering expertise in all aspects of substation electrical design to include grounding, conduit, one line diagrams, etc.
- Provide technical project management for phases of a project including scheduling, design, estimates, engineering specifications, drawings, etc
- Conduct or assist with engineering studies and investigations as well as prepare or assist in preparing oral and written reports
- Provide technical input to assist in development of project planning
- Provide engineering assistance to other departments and perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution
- Approximately 7 or more years experience with substation electrical and physical design.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage projects working with internal and external customers
- Procurement experience associated with substation projects is a plus
- Excellent benefits package
- Bonus eligible
- Excellent relocation package