Electronics manufacturer in the industrial automation industry is looking for a direct hire Sales Engineer with technical field sales experience based out of Cleveland, Ohio. Local candidates only.
If you are a driven Field Sales Account Manager who is looking to work for an industry leader with advancement opportunities, then this might be an excellent opportunity for you. The ideal candidate will possess experience with field industrial sales, customer account management, and technical knowledge of Process Controls Systems.
- Prospect and develop new customers and markets including users, system integrator's, OEMs, contractors, wholesalers, distributors, and manufacturer's representatives
- Develop new customers and relationships to maximize new bookings and gross margins
- Manage important OEM customers, develop a representative sales network, and improve distributor network
- College Degree OR sufficient, technical knowledge of industrial product applications
- Experience with technical field sales and new customer development
- Technical knowledge of Process Control Systems
- Travel up to 70%, both within the U.S. and Canada
- Must obtain a valid passport and driver's license
- Full-time, permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $60k - $70k, plus opportunity for sales commission
- PTO, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, company-paid travel expenses, etc.