Excellent “heavy industry” manufacturer in the Russellville area is looking for a hands on Process Improvement Engineer. Individual will be responsible for identifying and key opportunities and gaps in the manufacturing process and ensuring appropriate methodologies, tools, and techniques to drive performance change. Excellent growth opportunity. Hands on background. Excellent benefits: $1 for $1 401K up to 3% (vested immediately), extremely low rates for health, dental, vision; tuition reimbursement; vacation negotiable, holiday pay, bonus, and relocation paid if needed.
- Drive process improvement through various tools, methodologies, techniques.
- Develops and maintains the process standards in which all parts are manufactured.
- Verifies and applies narrow ranges for optimum process.
- Reviews production and operating records and resolves technical processing issues.
- Manages exploration of new materials and processes in order to achieve the best quality, process, and reliability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology
- 5+ years in in a Process Improvement role with demonstrated examples of optimization, cost savings, etc.
- Experience in heavy industry prefferred (steel, paper, chemical, foundry, automotive)
- Lean, Six Sigma exp.
- Excellent Health, Dental, 401K, Profit Sharing, Relo