A leading designer and manufacturer of Printers located in Melville, NY is looking for a Product Planning Specialist. This is a 4 month contract role. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Specialist
- Competitive product testing of single-function and multi-function Inkjet products with evaluation of print speed, image quality, color measurements, product usability, and software.
- Track and analyze information used on competitive product packaging, competitive inner box materials and competitive product demonstrations (print samples, POP demonstrations, etc.)
- Development of test files on an as needed basis
- Validation testing and distribution of pre-release products
- Support supervisor with job management and inventory management of print sample supplies required for print sample development
- Product planning and print sample special projects
Requirements for the Specialist
- Bachelors degree required with preferred education in Color Science, Printing Technology, Computer Science, Graphic Arts or related field.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
Benefits for the Specialist
- Comprehensive benefit package