A growing Tier 1 automotive parts manufacturer near Anderson SC is searching for a Quality Engineer for an immediate, direct-hire opportunity. The ideal candidate will have a bachelors degree and have worked for 3+ years in a tier 1 automotive parts manufacturing environment. APQP, PPAP, Warranty, launch, and TS 16949 experience preferred.
- Secure, monitor and maintain production readiness and process capability of our suppliers.
- Assess new supplier's quality systems. Coordinate problem solving/resolution with suppliers as assigned. monitor and develop suppliers for quality performance and continuous improvement.
- Ensure acceptable supplier PPAP packages on time, first time right to ensure flawless launch
- Coordinate APQP activities for new program launches, ability to manage projects with limited supervision and follow procedures
- Bachelors Degree
- Warranty, launch, and TS 16949 experience
- Leadership Exp
- Understanding of PPAP & APQP
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, life, PTO, 401K, etc.