A world leading electronics organization located in Lincolnshire, IL is looking for an Electronics Technician. This is a 3-4 month contract. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Electronics Technician
- Perform in house EMC and safety testing utilizing company's internal compliance labs.
- Work with the development engineers run tests and troubleshoot issues that arise during testing.
- Disassemble and assemble printers as needed.
- Operate lab test equipment.
- Read and correctly interpret test plans, procedures, work instructions, etc.
- Perform EMC and Safety testing within the prescribed schedules.
- Performing calibrations/system checks on test equipment used for EMI and Safety testing.
Requirements for the Electronics Technician
- BSEET preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in military/commercial EMC testing.
- Working knowledge of grounding and shielding for control of EMI.
- Familiarity with test receivers, spectrum analyzers, amplifiers, antennas, transient generators, current probes, o’scopes, RF couplers, signal generators, power meters and ESD generators required
- Must be mechanically inclined and have experience building and or repairing mechanical assemblies.
Benefits for the Electronics Technician
- Comprehensive benefit package