A leading manufacturer of marking, tracking and computer printing technologies located in Norcross, GA is looking for a Electronics Repair Technician. This is a contract open that should last about 9 months. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Electronics Technician
- Provides repair services and solutions of customer equipment.
- Perform modular level repair of handheld devices under service contract in workbench environment.
- Performs logistical tasks, trouble shooting, repairs (mechanical or electrical in nature), testing, and cleaning of customer returned products
- Performs tasks associated with evaluating and validating customer complaint information, repair history, and contract entitlements.
- Troubleshoots quickly and accurately based upon information given, observations, and/or product knowledge.
- Performs work method analysis and develops best practices for a variety of operations along with setting standard work times.
Requirements for the Electronics Technician
- Minimum of 2- 3 years of related experience.
- Basic understanding of application loading of devices, and basic PC skills
- Electrical and mechanical aptitude
Benefits for the Electronics Technician
- Comprehensive benefit package