International automotive parts maker seeks a MAINTENANCE MANAGER for its operations located just outside of GREENVILLE, SC. The MAINTENANCE MANAGER leads and develops the maintenance team including uptime, alteration and system acceptance of process equipment in order to meet / exceed departmental goals and targets using communication and visual management tools. The company offers an excellent benefits package, to include comprehensive medical, disability, life insurance, 401K, and tuition reimbursement plans. IMMEDIATE, DIRECT-HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
- Develops the strategic direction for the Maintenance department / team.
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for automated systems.
- Directs the department associates on new equipment maintenance regarding new model, structure, and annual budgeted / small projects.
- Leads the department to achieve all agreed targets / goals especially regarding: Quality: QZ (internal/external), ISO/VDA audits, process audits, section audits, pass rates; Safety: OSHA, total incident, etc
- Minimum BS Degree with 5 plus years experience in TPM, preventive/predictive maintenance, equipment uptime, etc,
- Demonstrated maintenance experience with automated equipment (robots/PLC's), etc
- Skilled in equipment specification development, equipment supplier selection, installation and maintenance uptime.
- Comprehensive medical, prescription, dental and vision plansShort-term and Long-term Disability benefitsLife InsuranceSavings Plan with 401K and Retirement Income AccountTuition Reimbursement