An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Specification Analyst in the East Moline, IL area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
- Develop and adjust production specifications in the factory database from an Engineering Change Order (ECO). Arrange drawings and develop simple models of parts or simple changes to existing components and drawings.
- Offer discussions over standards, processes, and technical issues to be able to recognize, stop, or fix complications.
- SAP and Microsoft Office experience preferred. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel required.
- Experience with Part Data Management, Business Warehouse reprorts, and NetWeaver Business Client.
- Knowledge of the Product Delivery Process and and the Order Fulfillment Process.