An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Supply Management Specialist in the Ankeny, IA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
- Research supplier and material availability in the marketplace. Integrate enterprise sourcing strategies and implement suppliers in supporting the Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) and Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process (EOFP).
- Support the Engineering Change Management (ECM) process in order for product enhancements and design alterations are applied in a cost and time-effective manner.
- Create and implement inventory plans to achieve inventory and material flow goals. Solve issues with shipping, receiving, invoicing, and payments to guarantee quick and correct payments to suppliers.
- Four-year degree in Business, Supply Management or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel.
- At least one year of supply management experience.