An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Materials Coordinator in the Horicon, WI area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available. Work hours: 5:00 AM - 3:30 PM Monday-Friday and most Saturdays, some Sundays.
- Perform root cause analysis and solve production inventory problems. Coordinate the supply chain and the filling of Kanbans. Direct and guarantee that the inventory is correct and on time.
- Organize department schedules for gathering, accelerated shipping, and the placement of rejected material to the source. Audit material replacement cycles and may develop material replacement plans.
- Associate's Degree preferred.
- Manufacturing shop floor experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Exel required. SAP experience preferred.