Mutli billion dollar Fortune 500 manufacturer near Pittsburgh PA seeks an Electrical Engineer to troubleshoot and repair as well as determine root cause analysis of all electrical failures as well as develop plans for improvement and control system PPM schedules. You should be self motivated and thrive in a fast-paced work environment with complex operations. Join a large plant which is part of a strong company, one that has been consistently outperforming its competitors. Permanent direct-hire opportunity with competitive pay and great benefits including relocation package, strong medical, 401(k) match, etc.
- Review and improve all electrical rules and guidelines for the area assigned. Monitor any changes in electrical rules within the plant, corporation, or OSHA. Implement these changes into area JSHAs and QSMPs. Develop and provide training to all electrically qualified employees in the area for any changes and offer electrical refresher courses from time to time
- Maintain all equipment drives and control systems. Develop and maintain system preventative / predictive maintenance schedules
- Lead and assist in all system troubleshooting and repairs. Determine root cause of all electrical failures and develop/ implement solutions to stop recurrence
- BS Electrical Engineering (BSEE) or BS Electrical Engineering Technology (BSEET) required
- 2+ years hands-on electrical experience from a manufacturing environment
- Experience with all types of motor control systems. D.C. motors, MG set controls, SCR controls, A.C. VFD from small HP to 5000 HP
- Permanent direct-hire opportunity with competitive pay and great benefits including relocation package, strong medical, 401(k) match, etc.