Mutli billion dollar Fortune 500 manufacturer near Pittsburgh PA seeks a Maintenance Manager to be responsible for both the continual improvement and sustainment of those improvements for every facet of production. You will also manage Maintenance Supervisors, Engineers, and Maintenance Planners within department. Join a large plant which is part of a strong company, one that has been consistently outperforming its competitors. Permanent direct-hire opportunity with competitive pay and great benefits including relocation package, strong medical, 401(k) match, etc.
- Plan and coordinate all maintenance activities in a large facility including analyzing equipment needs, maintenance reliability issues, developing preventative/predictive maintenance programs, and planning/managing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance downtime for equipment
- Manage salaried Supervisors, Engineers, Planners, and hourly union employees
- Manage department budget
- Meet established department goals in safety, environmental, quality, and cost management
- BS Engineering discipline preferred, equivalent experience will be evaluated
- 5+ years supervisory experience in heavy industrial environment
- Mechanical/electrical/electronic/hydraulic/pneumatic troubleshooting experience and skills
- Ability to coordinate and execute a multitude of projects with minimal supervision within the allotted time and budget
- Excellent communication, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Permanent direct-hire opportunity with competitive pay and great benefits including relocation package, strong medical, 401(k) match, etc.