An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Materials Coordinator in the Ankeny, IA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available. Work hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, candidate should be willing to work overtime, including weekends.
- Organize department schedules for gathering, accelerated shipping, and the placement of materials in a timely fashion. Audit material replacement cycles and may develop material replacement plans.
- Perform root cause analysis of material shortages. Solve inventory issues to guarantee uninterrupted production.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Logistics, or Supply Management preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Exel required. SAP experience preferred.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.