A Project Engineer is needed for a leading Water & Wastewater technology provider in the Philadelphia, PA area. The Project Engineer is responsible for developing scope of work, planning engineering activities, an ensuring engineering deliverables for Water and Wastewater projects. Qualified candidates must have a BS degree in Engineering, proficiency with design and scheduling software, and 5+ years’ of related project engineering experience, preferably for Water and Wastewater projects. Relocation assistance may be considered for qualified regional candidates.
- Plan engineering activities and deliverables
- Monitor schedule, submittals, and expedite equipment orders
- Develop scope of work documents and bid packages for subcontracted engineers and construction firms.
- Provide all engineering deliverables including drawings, lists, reports, calculations and specifications to the applicable project engineering team members
- BS degree in Engineering
- 5+ years’ of related project engineering experience, preferably for Water and Wastewater projects
- PE and/or PPM license is preferred
- Prior experience scheduling and managing engineering deliverables
- Proficiency with a design and scheduling software
- Ability to travel 50% of the time, mainly domestically
- Comprehensive benefits
- 401 K with match
- Bonus potential