A leading manufacturing organization headquartered in North Virginia is looking for (3) Project Engineers. These are direct hire roles. Will be responsible for the coordination of engineering, projects and systems to support the manufacturing operations from company corporate office. Excellent relocation package. APPLY NOW!
- Provide strong leadership skills in successfully leading strategic capital projects from start to completion
- Identifies, develops, plans, and implements capital projects as needed.
- New product and process implementations and continuous improvement.
- Support the plant operations by defining improved process flows and continual improvement effort
- Serves as liaison with Product Development and manufacturing plants.
- Conducts Capacity Modeling and equipment capability studies.
- BS in Engineering/Technical field; BSME or BSEE preferred.
- 3+ years of manufacturing engineering or project engineering experience
- Electrical, mechanical, process, project, controls or automation engineering backgrounds preferred.
- 30-40% travel required.
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 15% annual bonus target - great company payout track record
- Excellent relocation package
- Awesome opportunity for upward mobility