A leading aerospace organization located in Jacksonville, FL is looking for a Production Assembly Supervisor. This is a direct hire role. This individual will supervise manufacturing Assembly operations associated with assigned area of responsibility, ensuring quality, cost and on-time delivery in accordance with production schedule RELOCATION package for non-local candidates. APPLY NOW!
- Accountable for attaining metrics, targets and trends for key parameters of assigned areas of responsibility.
- Provides leadership and technical guidance to subordinates and cell leaders.
- Plans and determines manpower, loading and budget requirements based on forecasts.
- Advocates continuous improvement principles and concepts
- Coordinates with Facilities to ensure that machine maintenance schedules, operator TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) and equipment servicing results in minimum equipment downtime.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must have thorough knowledge of aerospace operations including aerospace assembly
- Must possess ability to read and interpret complex blueprints.
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Relocation package