Maintenance Engineering Manager : Leading manufacturer is looking to hire a Maintenance Engineering Manager. This position will be in the Akron, OH area. The role is critical in achieving maximum financial benefit from the plants capital expenditures, maintenance expenditures, production equipment and fixed assets in accordance with the operations goals and objectives.This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from a base salary of $80k-110k/yr base. Excellent relocation package for this willing to relocate to the area. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.
- Take a TPM approach to all key equipment using OEE as measure of success.
- Lead and support projects using Lean principles and tools
- Oversees Preventative/Predictive Maintenance compliance and effectiveness programs that reduce machine down time/increase machine up time
- Ensures 5S compliance, creates and manages overhaul schedules for sustained performance
- Provides the day-to-day operational leadership in the development/execution of projects utilizing maintenance and manufacturing engineering resources
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 5+ years experience in Maintenance Engineering Management
- Excellent communications skills and strong decision maker
- Previous experience with Automated Control systems (PLC and PC)
- Proven skills and track record in Preventive/Predictive Maintenance, TPM, Reliability based Asset Management
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Direct Hire
- relocation assistance