Industry leading manufacturer is seeking an experienced Supplier Quality Engineer which may lead to a Senior or Leadership role in the future. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well known brand and organization that continues to grow. They offer an excellent compensation package as well as relocation assistance for the right candidate.
- Lead investigations into supplier quality issues
- Perform thorough supplier audits and assessments to identify opportunities for process and product improvements
- Monitor and evaluate supplier process for compliance to purchase order and engineering requirements.
- Work with Design, Manufacturing and Quality to define process parameters and criteria to ensure supplier’s process is capable of meeting product requirements.
- Promote the use of continuous improvement techniques such as Lean, Six Sigma, Poka-Yoke, Measurement System Analysis and Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis in the supply base.
- Minimum education requirement bachelors
- Minimum of 5-10 years of supply chain experience
- Experience with various quality processes and systems, to include Productions Part Approval Process (PPAP), Advanced Product Quality Planning Process (APQP), Design and Process FMEA, and Statistical Process Control and Capability (SPC)
- Direct Hire
- relocation assistance