A leading aerospace manufacturer located in Jacksonville, FL is looking for a Program Manager. This is a direct hire role. Relocation package for eligible candidates. APPLY NOW!
- Responsible for centralized management and overall performance of assigned programs
- Manages all phases of programs/projects from inception through completion.
- Manages activities that support program definition, proposal and bidding processes, financial planning, profit and loss performance, negotiations and subsequent execution of the objectives.
- Monitors status of deliverables to ensure contractual milestones and program objectives are accomplished on schedule and within budget.
- Initiates and leads problem solving efforts to minimize risk and impact by identifying potential issues, determining and implementing corrective action.
- Serves as primary customer contact for program activities.
- Monitors program performance, including cost, quality, and schedule.
- Effectively addresses customer concerns and obtains solutions such as reallocation of resources revised schedules or modified contractual specifications.
- Directs and implements cost reduction or performance improvement plans as appropriate.
- Must have 4 year degree
- 5+ years of experience program management or project management
- Candidate must have PMP Certification.
- Aerospace program management preferred.
- Must have knowledge of a general technical field such as engineering, contracts administration, and finance or program management.
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Relocation package for eligible candidates.