A leading aerospace organization located in Jacksonville, FL is looking for a Process Engineer. This is a direct hire role. Responsible for supporting fabrication of Machined details specifically within the machine shop CNC environment. RELOCATION package for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
- Development and implementation of manufacturing process plans for new and current programs to achieve cost reduction, quality, and delivery schedule requirements.
- Ability to interpret customer supplied 2D and 3D model engineering and specifications
- Ability to interpret/interrogate 3D model data.
- New business implementation: Prepare process preplans and proceed to specification and justification. Implement new processing facilities as required to assure conformance to contract and delivery requirements.
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- BS Manufacturing Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ years experience of sheet metal and extrusion fabrication utilizing aerospace processes and procedures.
- Ability to utilize Siemens NX or CATIA V5
- Ability to read complex blueprints, technical drawings, bills of material, assembly instructions utilized to build units, assemblies, and/or machine parts.
Benefits for the Process Engineer
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Relocation package for qualified candidates