Immediate direct hire opportunity for an Electrical Technician with a Robotics Integrator in Dayton, OH. The Electrical Tech will be responsible for electrical wiring, panel building, and installation of automated equipment. The Technician will also be responsible for troubleshooting and debugging automated systems. Travel up to 30% to build, set up, and troubleshoot systems on site for customers. 3+ years of experience preferable but candidates of all experience will be considered.
- Electrical wiring, panel building, and installation of automated equipment
- Electrical troubleshooting and debugging of automated systems
- Travel to customer sites to build and start up robotic systems
- 3+ years of experience of building automated systems (preferred)
- 3+ years of troubleshooting and debugging electrical automation systems (preferred)
- Paid overtime
- Health, Vision, Disability, and IRA