A leading manufacturer of marking, tracking and computer printing technologies located in Greenville, WI is looking for a Project Manager. This is a contract role that should last about 9 months. APPLY NOW!
- Manages diverse projects including planning, project launch, control, and delivery against timeline and budget metrics.
- Manages project deliverables through cross functional teams and resources.
- Applies knowledge of most aspects of the program, down to a reasonable level of detail.
- Assesses business implications for each stage of project.
- Works autonomously to develop clear project scope statements, plans, resource requirements, timelines, and budgets
- Monitors progress, project budget, and deliverables through the team and adjusts plans and priorities ongoing to minimize critical paths
- Balances scope, schedule and budget considerations to adjust the project with minimal impact to the business
- Manages two to four projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5- 8 years of experience.
- Demonstrates solid knowledge of PMI PMBOK and basic Project Management techniques and approaches including familiarity with vocabulary and process application.
- Use project management tools in applications including scheduling and staffing plans
- Professional certification preferred.
- Comprehensive benefit package