An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Business Analyst in the Waterloo, IA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available. 1st shift position.
- Create and make changes to production level specifications in the factory data base using inputs from an Engineering Change Order (ECO) and related factory decisions.
- Communicate Engineering Change Decisions to production. Prepare drawings for the decision process, create simple models of components or simple changes to current components and drawings.
- Offer consultation services on standards, processes, and related technical issues in order to identify, stop, or resolve issues.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent experience.
- SAP experience is a plus.