A leading aerospace manufacturer located in Jacksonville, FL is looking for an Engineering Manager. This is a direct hire opportunity. Relocation package of qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!
- Generate plans and processes to implement solutions to engineering problems that address all program technical, cost and schedule.
- Manage a technical team in executing the program plan to ensure all work is completed within cost schedule.
- Delegate work assignments, provide effective coaching and technical guidance of directs, and communicate, as necessary, with all levels of management, customers and subcontractors on the program team.
- Implement and manage a risk management process in support of program goals and company business objectives.
- Provide technical briefings and design reviews to management and customers; submit periodic progress reports.
- Employ lean engineering principles
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5-15 years in engineering experience in aerospace manufacturing
- 2+ years of engineering management/supervisory experience
- Experience with CAD/CAM Design, NC Programming, Tool Design, Manufacturing Execution System, Work Instruction (graphics based), Configuration Management, Liaison Engineering, Material Review Board
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Relocation package